TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z32 regrets
People Seeking Info

Subject Z32 regrets

Posted by moxie (SF) on December 08, 2021 at 12:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 839 times.

Message After a very slow 2 year build putting on all sorts of goodies on my Z, CZP G5 Turbos, MSP Manifolds, Selin V2 dual pop, 3" expansion downpipes, NISMO 740cc injectors, and various other upgrades. I regret the whole thing. lol.

A year+ into owning my 997 Turbo, that car is so fast and handles so well, getting into my Z, it will never be that. What I love about the Z are the timeless looks, the beautiful interior, the sound of the engine. I don't need it to be the fastest thing out there. Not to mention, all the work I did makes it getting smogged close to impossible in CA. I also regret swapping the interior over to black from tan, while I didn't love the tan at the time, even that has grown on me. Maybe I'll try and swap that over at some point as well. One thing at a time

So, I have decided to put the car back to 100% stock, wheels and all (even the precats if I can find some), and enjoy the car as it was off the factory floor (expect for the brakes, we all know those suck)

It never ends with these cars, does it? So, at some point, in the next 2 years when I get around to it, I'll be posting up lots of nice parts for sale. :)

I do think it's funny, I spent the better part of 2 decades wanting to upgrade the shit out of my Z, and now all I really want is it to be stock.

PXL-20210516-173923771-PORTRAIT

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sig Quotes:
your brillant (n/m) - Zski (Generation Z) 14:36:48 06/17/04
Fat kids will eat anything. (n/m) - SooperZ95 22:13:47 07/05/04
BTW, spelling has nothing to do with being stupid, stupid. - AzHeat 22:08:35 11/21/04
First of all, we already know you're a little pussy bitch from San Francisco - Marshall 21:36:41 06/08/05
North Dakota is so flat you can watch your dog run away from you for 3 days. - BeegsTT 13:31:27 06/15/06
The City of Santa Monica can fornicate itself with an iron stick. - 93TTSuperWHiteZX 17:20:16 10/31/06
I work with fiberglass you stupid f*** - TheTwinZ (Peru) 12:25:30 03/27/07

********\\\\\\\\|////////********
People who are willing to sacrifice
Freedom for safety deserve neither
- Benjamin Franklin -
********////////|\\\\\\\\********

Are you in the know?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.